Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Tuesday, February 23, 2010

OMG...I AM IN LOVE!!!

So I was reading Blaqkofi's post about using a nail brush on her locks to smooth her hairline.  I did not think twice about it.  That same night my son happened to pick up his baby brush and stroked my hair with it.  I felt a sensation I hadn't felt in a long time.  I quickly took the brush from him and started brushing my hairline with it.  I went a step further and brushed my entire head of hair/locks with the baby brush.  I felt a wonderful sensation I thought I would never feel again . I could feel my scalp being stimulated and my locks felt and looked tamed and neat afterwards.  I can enjoy my Sisterlocks on a whole new level since I can once again brush my hair.  My son keeps trying to comb my hair and I feel bad and even guilty that I could not allow him to do so, but now I can give him my new hair brush and let him have at it!  Thank you son and Blaqkofi!
Notice that the bristles on my baby brush are rather dense which works PERFECTLY.
 

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails