Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Head & Shoulders

Head & Shoulders advanced Restoring Shine shampoo infused with natural plant extracts, and gently purify scalp and hair to restore a natural shine while leaving hair 100% flake free. Gentle and pH balanced.  Click on the link to find your shampoo.

Well, like most folks with locks I have had to deal with dandruff and itchy scalp.  I decided to "grease" my scalp with my husband's Head and Shouders Shampoo.  I only "greased" the problem areas which is the top/front of my head and crown. I did not lather with the Head and Shoulders at all because I am only using it as a scalp treatment.  I got in the shower and rinsed the Head and Shoulders shampoo away, then I actually washed my hair with my favorite shampoo.  Worked like a charm!  No more itchy scalp and dandruff!  HOORAY!!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails