Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Tuesday, September 20, 2011

From the Queen herself!

So because of my work I often cross paths with Toshia Shaw from On The Road To Queendom!!  She literally looks like one of those chocolate porcelain dolls in person with the way her long gorgeous locs frame her face.  Anyway, yesterday Queen asked me if I was documenting my hairstyles and I told her that for the most part I was not.  Well, I can't remember what she said exactly.....but bottom line is that she said I need to document more.  I am absolutely tickled pink that I was kindly scolded by her.  Also, the fact that she took the time to tell me that I should document my styles more is an amazing compliment.  Anywho, here are my latest.  I do have an invisible hairnet around my ponytail in order to keep some of the shorter locs from sticking out all over the place.


2 comments:

Lush Locs said...

Thanks to you and the Queen. The spirals are lovely and the ponytail is super neat.

Pebbles said...

Thank you bunches!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails