Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Thursday, August 5, 2010

I Got Coined By My Boss ;-)

Dr. D. coined me for taking great care of our patients and for specific acts.  I will not bore you with the details.  Getting coined is something that usually happens in the military so it was nice and a pleasant surprise to get coined in the civilian sector.  I should also mention that my boss loves my hair which makes her way cool in my book.
  Bubbles

If you have not already noticed, I am a banger and have always been...even when I was relaxed.  I have run across a few ladies with locs who sport bangs.  I'm talking palm rolled bangers as well as freeform bangers. 




5 comments:

Cee said...

COngratulations Pebbles....

Anonymous said...

Your sisterlocks are absolutely adorable! I can truly appreciate the straight parts, symmetry and the way the rows all line up. That is how sisterlocks are SUPPOSED to be done. I have seen far too many botched jobs where the parts are crooked or diagonal and there is no deliberate pattern. In that case, they are NOT sisterlocks! I think it is so unfair that so called "consultants" actually have the nerve to CHARGE people hundreds of dollars for a sloppy job and call themselves installing sisterlocks.

My compliments to your consultant. Awesome job!

Anisa M.

Anonymous said...

Hi, I wanted to find out who your consultant was.

Anonymous said...

Hi,

Could I ask who your consultant was? The partings look like exactly what I want.

Pebbles said...

How sweet! My consultant is Angie from Hair Your Way, Las Vegas, NV. She does do a superb job. I should mention that in addition to being a SL consultant she is also an instructor at one of the local beauty colleges.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails