Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Monday, December 28, 2009

Flat Twists


I have been using Nubian Kinks Liquid Hair Vitamins which is an awesome smelling leave-in conditioner, moisturizer, and strengthener.  My Asian co-worker repeatedly commented on how good my hair smelled and he asked if he could touch my hair which is a compliment.  He also ask me repeatedly if I have a date which is his way of complimenting my appearance because he knows that I am married.  In contrast, he never made such comments prior to my Sisterlocks. I also use Nubian Kinks Sheen Spray for a glossy sheen and HealthyLocks Daily Conditioning Mist for softness, sheen, and moisture.  When I touch my hair it feels really soft so I assumed that I would have oily hands, but guess what...no oily hands, just softness and moisturized locks.  These products are a keeper!
On another note, maybe it is my imagination, but it seems like my hair is shorter than it was when I started.  I guess my hair is still bunching.  I will be glad when the length starts.


More flat twist pictures.  This is actually day 2 of my flat twists.  The pictures above are day 1.

2 comments:

Gigglz said...

Very nice styling ideas! Keep it up, they look great!

msfullroller said...

I like this one too. Yeah your hair is probably shorter than when you first started locking. I still have not got to the length on installation completion day especially in the back though I'm just now at the length it was after the first wash 2 weeks in.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails