Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Saturday, November 28, 2009

EZcombs


 have been eyeballing the EZcomb for a while and finally decided to get it. Now I'm going back to get one in every color. The teeth are round and slide around the lock, not through them....and it pulls out really easy. This is a must have. I have SL's. It may work for small traditional locks. The teeth are probably not spaced apart enough for med - large traditional locks. I should mention that my SL's are 7 months, 3 weeks, and 2 days old.
 

2 comments:

Chloe Bee said...

i gotta try those...i wish i'da come out with that and/ or the bump it...billion dollar ideas for real. i digress... you locs are beautiful and the naturation process is comign right along! congrats on 7 month cant wait til im reading about your 1 year and your 7th year and so on...

curtissepearl said...

My grandmother bought a two pack of these combs, and she gave me one. They are wonderful. I wear mine almost everyday. I like your blog. Gives me some style ideas. Thanks

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails