Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Sunday, October 11, 2009

Flat Twist

Experimenting with my Sisterlocks.  I think I'm starting to get the hang of it.  Oh, I should  mention that since 5.5 months I have been using the Sisterlock Moisturizer and Dew by Happy-N-Nappy...sparingly.  Around 5.5 months my locktician started using these products on me, but she told me not to use them at home until she says I can.  I figure that since she uses it on my hair, so can I.  Hope I don't regret it.  I only cheat on the weekend.

I should mention that my hair was wavy due to a previous braid out (a few cornrows) and I secured the twists with tiny black rubber bands.


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

4 comments:

Mile High Sisterlocks said...

Cute...I love your new style. I've been free styling too. Your hair is thicker and longer than mine and looks great! Your locks are also a few months older than mine and I can't put anything on mine at home either. Whew!!! I'm glad to know I'm not alone on that note.

msfullroller said...

Cute style! How did you secure the twist ends?

Pebbles said...

With small black rubberbands.

Anonymous said...

ohhhh Pebbbb, you better quit using stuff your girl told you not to (spank~spank), LOL.

I wanna use "stuff" so baddd. But, humph, my hair prolly won't "loc" 'til about 2012 with this texture [rolling my eyez real hard] and crackin' up at me.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails